Thursday 25 May 2017

x

I miss that feeling of just walking around, listening to my iPod, all by myself... I clearly miss that and I think I clearly need that atm... Sometimes I feel the same sensation when I'm on my own, walking, just going somewhere, and there's no one around, just the breeze, wind blowing and leaves falling... And whenever I felt that sensation, I started to remember my time back in France...

I miss that quay alongside the Seine, near the Louvre.. Just enjoying the sunshine and hearing the sound of Paris.. Listening to the river, flowing.. The birds, the breeze, sirene here and there, accordion playing in the distant... I need something as simple as that... Just for a moment tho... I know I have other things to do and I can't just be on my own like that... But, I don't know why, I was able to do just that, so easy, when I was living there... When I had nothing else to do, I just decided to take a stroll outside, take the train/the métro, go to WHSmith near Place de la Concorde, and just take a stroll along the Seine, go up the stairs, cross the Île de la Cité, take a glance at the Notre Dame, then visit a few stores at Quartier latin... Man.. 2013-2014. Time flies.. I remember during that time I had a lot in my mind, just trying to move on with my life, not knowing where to go next... I often spent time alone, contemplating, thinking, listening to the music/podcast on my iPod... yeah.. I kinda miss the feeling actually... It was real.


I need to be able to enjoy my time alone, like I used to..

No comments:

Post a Comment