Thursday 1 January 2015

2015: Start

Hi again!

Before we begin, I would like to express my condolences and offer my thoughts and prayers... For those who are affected by the Klewer Market Fire, and for those who have lost their loved ones in the disastrous AirAsia QZ8501 crash.

It was the right thing to do for the government, national or regional, to ask, and to encourage Indonesians to celebrate this year's New Year's Eve moderately, in order to respect those who have just suffered and are still suffering from the recent disasters that happened here in this country.

It was the right thing to do, to encourage people to pray rather than celebrating with fireworks.

May Allah guide us through these tough times, give us strength, and patience. Amen.

So, UTC+7 have just entered 2015... Pretty cool.

Happy New Year all.

So basically, I spent this NYE playing Cities in Motion 2 while listening to people talking on YouTube.... Yeah. Quite educational, if you're willing to believe :p

At 23:50, I went outside with my iPod, took a video and some pictures, fireworks everywhere, loud bangs, glorious. Fireworks are always mesmerizing.

00:10, I went back inside.

:p

I don't know why but I just didn't feel like going out. Partly because I wasn't in the mood, partly because I caught a cold fever just recently, partly because I went out earlier already during the day (31/12/14), partly because I was curious to try to make a city in Cities in Motion 2... :p And partly because I wanted to accompany my parents... Though actually they went to bed early, so.. Yeah, not sure about that.

It's nice though, I'm feeling a bit tired already, planning to finish Jules Verne's Around the World in Eighty Days.

And so.

To start 2015.

Here is a list of things to look forward to in 2015...

That I look forward to anyway...

Probably some interesting things are being left out.. Who nose.

  • Broadchurch 2! Soon!
  • Fifty Shades movie :/
  • Insurgent!
  • PAPER TOWNS!!!
  • STAR WARS :D :D :D :D
  • Hearts of Iron IV!
  • Cities: Skylines!
  • Doctor Who Series 9!!!!
  • Doctor Who 10th Anniversary of Nu Who... Probably gonna be something.
  • Once Upon A Time S04 second half!
  • ASEAN Economic Community
  • ManUtd back in the Champions League :)
Plus

Hopefully, getting some work experience before...
Univ. exam...
And hopefully... Finally... Get to study in a university.
Meet new people, new friends.
Build new connections.
Be more productive, more active.

Here's for 2015. Bismillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment